Our COVID-19 Response
With the new world we are now living in, we feel all companies must create and implement a proactive response to the COVID-19 virus to ensure our employees and customers safety is considered a top priority.
We have, therefore, implemented the following measures as of March 2020:
- Our office doors are locked 24/7 so only authorized personnel can enter without notice
- We have hand sanitizer and wipes available at both entrances and for office workers to wipe down their stations.
- Our employees have all been provided with sanitizing kits to ensure vehicles, tools, environment and personnel are being regularly cleaned and sanitized whenever possible.
- Daily COVID-19 Self Assessment and Safe Work Procedure forms must be completed by all employees to ensure any new and potentially harmful symptoms are addressed prior to coming to work each day.
- All employees presenting symptoms must have medical clearance prior to returning to work.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly by emailing us at email@example.com.