Centurion Contracting is one of the fastest growing restoration companies serving job sites across the Lower Mainland . We are urgently seeking responsible and motivated Apprentices who show potential for growth within our company.
Hourly rate is $20 and up based on experience.
- Prepare materials and hardware for production
- Trim joints/ jugs/ templates
- Prepare layouts/ cut lists
- Build prototypes & samples
- Laminate cabinets
- Veneer/ inlays
- Use edge bander, panel saws, bond saws, thickness planner
- Service calls
- Installation may be required at times
- Minimum 1 year experience
- English fluency
- Driver’s license – own transportation
- Highly organized and computer proficient
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive wages
- Group benefits after 6 months
- Hands-on training with experienced tradesmen
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Fuel reimbursement (when applicable)
- Opportunities to advance within the company
Possible candidates will be contacted for an interview.